Fromto is a (horrible, childish) multiplayer platformer ‘racing’ game with insane game track building. Modify the track together as you play. Ad ramps, moving platforms, traps and more. You can even drill your way through the landscape to make your way. Then race the track in turn. Play with up to four friends in this action packed living playground.
Childish…? The art in Fromto is partially made by my children. (4-and 1-year-old). This visual content created by myself is made with the same swift and directness. The art is raw, unpolished and authentic. The game wants to introduce a new fresh super expressive ugly and chaotic art style to games. The art style of FromTo is used to emphasize the ‘childish’ gameplay.
Fromto is currently in development. The game will first be released on PC and Nintendo Switch next year. We will announce the release day when it is certain that we make it.
The Steam page will be live before the end of 2018.
Join us on Discord for the latest news.
- Online multiplayer (up to 4 players).
- Local multiplayer; party game and LAN (up to 4 players).
- Single player campaign . Unlock new levels, cars and track parts as you progress.
- Controller and keyboard support.
- Free updates and DLC, no ingame purchases, paywalls or other crap.
- Online leaderboard per level.
- Extreme tuneable gameplay.
- Many many track parts and items.
- Lots of different cars.
- Nifty secrets…
- Level editor.